- Delivery takes place while supplies last.
- Delivery takes place at @Bird-Covers BV, unless parties have agreed otherwise.
- Delivery of products ordered online takes place at the address indicated by the customer.
- If the agreed amounts are not or not paid on time, @Bird-Covers BV has the right to suspend its obligations until the agreed part has been paid.
- In the event of late payment, there is a default on creditors, with the consequence that the customer cannot object late delivery to @Bird-Covers BV.
- The by @Bird-Covers BV stated delivery times are indicative and, if exceeded, do not entitle the customer to termination or compensation, unless the parties have expressly agreed otherwise in writing.
- The delivery time commences when the customer has completed the (electronic) ordering process and has received an (electronic confirmation) from @Bird-Covers BV.
- Exceeding the specified delivery time does not entitle the customer to compensation or the right to terminate the agreement, unless @Bird-Covers BV cannot deliver within 14 days after being notified in writing or whether the parties have agreed otherwise.
The customer must ensure that the actual delivery of the products ordered by him/here can take place on time.
Transport costs are for the account of the customer, unless parties have agreed otherwise.
Packaging and shipping
- If the packaging of a delivered product is opened or damaged, the customer must, before receiving the product, have a note made by the forwarder or delivery person, failing which @Bird-Covers BV cannot be held liable for any damage.
- If the customer takes care of the transport of a product him/herself, he/she must report any visible damage to products or packaging prior to transport to @Bird-Raincover BV, failing which @Bird-Covers BV cannot be held liable for any damage.